· 512 Obama Voters 11/13/08-11/15/08 MOE +/- 4.4 points
· 97.1% High School Graduate or higher, 55% College Graduates
Results to 12 simple Multiple Choice Questions
· 57.4% could NOT correctly say which party controls congress (50/50 shot just by guessing)
· 81.8% could NOT correctly say Joe Biden quit a previous campaign because of plagiarism (25% chance by guessing)
· 82.6% could NOT correctly say that Barack Obama won his first election by getting opponents kicked off the ballot (25% chance by guessing)
· 88.4% could NOT correctly say that Obama said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket (25% chance by guessing)
· 56.1% could NOT correctly say Obama started his political career at the home of two former members of the Weather Underground (25% chance by guessing).
· Only 13.7% failed to identify Sarah Palin as the person on which their party spent $150,000 in clothes
· Only 6.2% failed to identify Palin as the one with a pregnant teenage daughter
· And 86.9 % thought that Palin said that she could see Russia from her "house," even though that was Tina Fey who said that!!
· Only 2.4% got at least 11 correct.
· Only .5% got all of them correct. (And we "gave" one answer that was technically not Palin, but actually Tina Fey)